The GEF Expanded Constituency Workshop (ECW) for the Caribbean Constituency took place May 16-19, 2017 in St. George - Grenada.
- Monday, May 15, 9:00am -4:00pm - Caribbean Constituency Meeting (OFPs/PFPs)
- Monday, May 15, 4:00pm-6:00pm - CEPF Meeting
- Tuesday, May 16, Morning: Half-day CSO meeting for civil society participants
- Tuesday, May 16, 9:30am-11:30am:OECS/ CCN Meeting
- Tuesday, May 16, Afternoon: Half-day SGP meeting for GEF OFPs, PFPs and CSOs
- Tuesday, May 16, 4:00pm-6:00pm: CBF Meeting
- Wednesday, all day May 17 and Thursday afternoon May 18: The workshop’s topics include interactive exercises and discussions regarding the GEF7 Replenishment negotiations, the GEF Independant Evalution Office OPS6 Report, Synergies among Conventions, Transformational Programs, Green Finance, Cross-Cutting Capacity Development (CCCD), Gender and the GEF Public Involvement Policy.
- Thursday, May 18, Morning: Half-day training course on “The Art of Knowledge Exchange”. This hands on activity will show best practices and key ideas and methods behind successful Knowledge Management and Exchange using GEF Project examples.
- Friday, May 19: GEF Knowledge Day using a project site visit as a basis for learning, including highlighting the themes of the previous days.
The ECW is a unique opportunity to learn about the new features, policies and procedures of the GEF.