The first workshop took place on November 18, 2020 for English-speaking audiences, and will be followed by subsequent workshops in 2021, available in Spanish and French.
The first online workshop is a redesign of the face to face globally delivered and successful workshop and will introduce the participants to a simple model for a results-focused knowledge exchange which they can easily master and apply to achieve measurable results from their knowledge exchange. It will also help the participants learn how to identify the right knowledge exchange instruments and activities and how to use them to get the results they want from their knowledge exchange.
The Art of Knowledge Exchange Workshop will:
- provide you with a systematic framework/model which you can easily use and master to get the results you want from your knowledge exchange initiatives;
- introduce you to a instruments and activities you can use to design your knowledge exchange initiatives;
- provide practical examples of how environmental development practitioners, regions, partners, CSOs, and CBOs have integrated knowledge exchange within the context of the GEF or engaged with the GEF.
You will walk away with a good understanding of:
- the role of knowledge exchange in the context of environmental development;
- how to use a systematic and results-focused approach to knowledge exchange;
- a range of instruments and activities that contribute to a successful knowledge exchange.
The Art of Knowledge Exchange Workshop is aimed at engaging civil society, Indigenous Peoples, and local communities who wish to broker knowledge exchange between seekers and providers of knowledge and expertise related to the environment.
Full event recording